I find the stocking stuffers can be a bit more difficult to find because they have to be small enough to fit into a stocking so I've rounded up few of my favs!
- You know what makes the perfect stuffer?? A Pela case!
- Grab a pack of four bamboo toothbrushes so everyone gets one.
- Who doesn't love festive socks?
- I'm always in need of hair ties and these Kooshoo ties use natural rubber.
- Get your friends and fam to sip more sustainably this holiday season with some swanky glass straws.
- Winter lips could always use a little help with some festive peppermint lip balm in a little glass tin.
- Avoid sipping micro-plastics and choose loose-leaf tea, here's a holiday blend you'll want to wake up with all winter long.
- I always get a bar of soap or two in my stocking!
- Want to spritz with clean fragrance? Check out a few small vials of cologne or perfume.
Herbivore's minimal and sustainable packaging is perfect. Consider a face mask and encourage the whole family to give it a try! Maybe a new tradition?