It's pretty easy to find a good sustainable gift to give this holiday season. There are tons of amazing lust worthy sustainable companies doing great things!
I find it get's much tricker when you have to find something small enough to slip into a stocking...
So, we've rounded up 30 of our FAV eco-friendly stocking stuffers, so everyone's stocking can be stuffed with goodness!!
1. Bulk Candy: This is one of my favorite stocking stuffers. Grab a small bulk bag and fill it with their favorite candy!
2. Bamboo Toothbrush: These toothbrushes are compostable, even the inner sleeve.
3. Cozy Socks: I love these socks that are hand knit in Vermont with recycled cotton yarn.
4. Lip to Cheek: This tinted lip to cheek is packaged in a compostable tube and is super nourishing for your lips!
5. Deodorant: Looking for a natural deodorant that actually works? This zero waste company is non-toxic and doesn't use coconut oil or baking soda to keep you oil free and un-agitated.
6. Zero Waste Palette: The first zero waste eye-shadow palette on the market! The colors are absolutely stunning - perfect for getting all dolled up on New Years Eve.
7. Pela Case: This compostable phone case is the PERFECT edition to anyone's stocking.
8. Seeds: Have a friend who's into gardening? Stock their stuffing with a few heirloom seeds so they can plant something that will grow year after year.
9. Floss: Dental lace is a silk floss that's full compostable. It comes in a small glass jar and you can buy refills.
11. Natural Rubber Hair Ties: Yes, they make plastic-free hair ties! Check out these ones made with natural rubber by KooShoo.
12. Reusable Straws: Have a friend looking to reduce their waste then a reusable straw is the perfect stocking stuffer.
13. Reusable Chopsticks: Want to amp up sushi night? Give these stainless steel reusable chopsticks a try!
14. Handkerchief: Check out these luxurious linen handkerchiefs. Perfect for stocking stuffers! If you can embroider, you could even stitch an initial or a cute flower.
15. To-Go Wear Utensils: These are the perfect thing to stuff in your bag when you're headed out the door to reduce waste, but it's also the perfect thing stuff in a stocking.
16. Produce Bags: These produce bags are perfect to stuff in anyone's stocking. They're super thin so the check out cashier can easily see what produce is inside.
17. Eco Crayons: I love these eco crayons which are made with beeswax and non-toxic dyes in Maine.
18. Face Oil: Herbivore Lapis Oil is the perfect elixir for oily skin that needs a healing touch. It helps clear up skin blemishes and improves skin tone, leaving it soft and supple.
19. Stasher Bags: Sick of plastic baggies? Swap them out with silicone bags like these Stasher bags.
20. Shampoo Bar: Ditch the liquid shampoo bottles and grab a shampoo bar!
21. Organic Wash Cloths: Check out these organic washcloths. Perfect for a little bit of pampering.
22. Organic Tees: These light weight organic tees are perfect for layering and fold up very small to fit in any stocking.
23. Hand Blockprinted Scarf: Check out these gorgeous hand blockprinted scarves by Matter Prints.
24. Bath Salts: These Detox Bath Salts are formulated to detoxify your body and clear your mind. Herbivore uses a blend of Lavender and Eucalyptus essential oils along with highly detoxifying Cambrian Blue Clay. Add a handful of these salts to your bath to infuse the water with minerals, and your body with relaxation.
25. Face Mask: Brightening face mask uses gentle fruit enzymes combine with micronized Tourmaline gemstone and rice powder in this Herbivore Botanicals brightening radiance mask.
26. Gift Cards: Gift cards are always a great thing to slip into a stocking! Gift cards for coffee, favorite restaurant, iTunes, or eBooks.
27. Donate: One of my favorite gifts is to donate to a charity my friend or family member is particularly passionate about. Some of our favorites here in Pela are Save the Waves, Surfrider and Oceana.
28. Water Bottle: An insulated Klean Kanteen should slip straight into your stocking. It's great because it keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold so you can use if for coffee and water.
29. Thermos: The cutest little to-go cup that's oh-so instagrammable is the keep cup! Perfect for your daily coffee habit.
30. Hand Cream: This is my favorite hand cream. Seed Phytonutrients' Natural Hand Cream goes on thick, but absorbs quickly, so that your hands stay deeply nourished–without being sticky and slimy.